The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented and capable people possible.
The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply without regard to race,
ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the applicant or employee
should contact the Manager of Human Resources immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at email@example.com or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
DCAD IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING PAPER APPLICATIONS. TO APPLY YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AT
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 6/16/2021
Finance Specialist II
Finance Specialist II
- Looking for great work/life balance with excellent benefits?
- Come join our Finance Division as a team member of one of the premier Appraisal Districts in Texas!
- The ideal Finance Specialist II candidate is organized, adaptable, and has a positive attitude.
- Supervises financial activities.
- Processes accounts payable and assists in accounts receivable.
- Performs budgetary research.
- Purchasing and all related activities including contract negotiation.
- Processes payroll including all related reports and banking.
- Processes Contractor (1099) payroll.
- Processes receipt of funds for deposit.
- Assists Finance Manager with financial audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in finance or accounting.
- Proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Software.
- Experience in automated accounting software products.
- Experience in automated payroll systems.
- Strong math skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in government accounting and purchasing.
- PHYSICAL and MENTAL ABILITIES: Incumbent must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time with ability to reach, bend and move up/down. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds of files or equipment. The position requires the ability to concentrate on assigned tasks and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet production and quality objectives. Incumbent must be able to operate office equipment including computers (keyboard and touch) and calculators. Incumbent must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone and face to face, including the ability to ask questions that will bring forth the information needed to make sound decisions.
Compensation: The salary range is $44,100 to $66,150 based on experience. Interested candidates must submit a completed application and resume to Human Resources. The application can be accessed at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/778cabd0-f549-4c93-87bb-adae76ccb9ff/Dallas-Central-Appraisal-District
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top