The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented
and capable people possible. The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all
qualified individuals to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the
applicant or employee should contact the Manager of Human Resources
immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
To download or print out the Dallas Central Appraisal District Application for
Employment form, the Applicant Tracking Questionnaire, and the Supplemental
Employment History form, you must
have downloaded the free copy of
You can now complete the application, form on line.
- You can now type in the information required for the application; however, you cannot save your work.
- After completing the application, please print out the form, carefully read the Application Statement
on the last page and sign and date it.
Fax application to 214-630-1156
Mail the completed forms to:
||Dallas Central Appraisal District
Attn: Human Resources Division
2949 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247
-If you have questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
Employment Application Form
Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to
respond to all resumes submitted. We will contact those applicants that are
most qualified for any available position to arrange an interview. Please note
there will be a delay between the date an offer is made and accepted and the
job is removed from the web site.
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 6/12/2017
- The Dallas Central Appraisal District is seeking candidates for the position of GIS Specialist I.
- The candidate should have knowledge and expertise in the use of ArcGIS application software specifically parcel editing.
- Responsibilities include the ability to work with geographic information system technology and its inter-relationship to property tax appraisal.
- The candidate should have knowledge of standardized engineering drafting techniques, trigonometry and descriptive/coordinate geometry.
- The understanding of legal descriptions in conveyance documents and assessor plats is crucial.
- A bachelor degree in GIS is preferred.
- In certain circumstances GIS, or related field or a technical degree in drafting, surveying and/or geographic information systems with at least three years of related experience may be considered.
Compensation: The salary range is $32,000 to $49,305 based on experience. Interested candidates must fill out an application located at www.dallascad.org under Employment Opportunities and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top