The Dallas Central Appraisal District is committed to employing the most talented
and capable people possible. The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all
qualified individuals to apply without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, veteran’s status or disability.
If any applicant or employee feels he or she has not been treated fairly in this regard, the
applicant or employee should contact the Manager of Human Resources
immediately. If you require special assistance during the application process,
please email us at email@example.com or call
the HR Generalist at 214-631-4362.
To download or print out the Dallas Central Appraisal District Application for
Employment form, the Applicant Tracking Questionnaire, and the Supplemental
Employment History form, you must
have downloaded the free copy of
You can now complete the application, form on line.
- You can now type in the information required for the application; however, you cannot save your work.
- After completing the application, please print out the form, carefully read the Application Statement
on the last page and sign and date it.
Fax application to 214-630-1156
Mail the completed forms to:
||Dallas Central Appraisal District
Attn: Human Resources Division
2949 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247
-If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Application Form
Due to the large number of applications, we will not be able to
respond to all resumes submitted. We will contact those applicants that are
most qualified for any available position to arrange an interview. Please note
there will be a delay between the date an offer is made and accepted and the
job is removed from the web site.
The Dallas Central Appraisal District is an Equal Opportunity
Following is a list of positions available within the Appraisal
District. While this list is generally updated within 24 hours of an employment
action, it is possible some newer openings are not listed or a listed position
has recently been filled.
Position(s) Available At This Time
Last Updated: 5/19/2015
BPP Appraisal Assistant/Receptionist
BPP Appraisal Assistant/Receptionist
- Assists Supervisors with customer service calls and correspondence.
- Assists Appraisers with work preparation, research and special projects
- Perform special and complex research projects as assigned
- Process, update and verify journal entries
- Assists in training of new employees on PC use, MARS, and ARB systems and procedures.
- Provide backup for Administrative Assistant/Reception as necessary.
- May assist with IS testing/problem tracking.
- May assist with ARB hearings and Appointment of Agent authorizations, to be coordinated through the Central ARB Division.
- Assist with the processing of renditions.
- Assist in various functions pertaining to special assessment properties
- Distribute incoming mail and forward documents to other divisions.
- May assist in the research for lawsuit documentation.
- Maintain logs and records of processes, as needed.
- Assist with researching account numbers for articles from newspapers, other publications, and data obtained from the Internet.
- Update and file Certificates of Occupancy when necessary.
- Miscellaneous filing, copying and data entry as necessary.
- Answer inquiries from taxpayers in person or over the phone.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer switchboard calls and route to appropriate personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding of office operations and equipment is needed.
- Will need to have aptitude for efficient use of the MARS, GIS, and ARB systems.
- PC experience required.
- Specific knowledge of related DCAD operations (or equivalent tax office operations) and procedures.
- Must type at least 50 WPM, 10-key by touch at least 12,000 KPH, and data enter alphanumeric information at least 12,000 KPH and pass other standardized clerical skills test administered by the District.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist is preferred.
Compensation: Pay $29,925.00
The DCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Top